The teachers develop lesson plans with exciting oral language, math, science and art activities around weekly thematic topics that are related to the children’s everyday lives. Children have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of experiences related to the topics such as;
* making pumpkin pies * cooking applesauce * making butter
* “purchasing food from their grocery store” * growing pumpkins
* learning how to use a fire extinguisher * learning how to care for pets
* baking donuts, cakes, cookies * hatching eggs
* Reading recipes and cooking meals * recycling
Hands on learning activities help children retain the concepts they have learned. Exciting activities make learning fun!.
Copyright © 2023 Tender Loving Care Early Learning Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Innovative Technology Systems