To ensure that proper preparations are made prior to admittance into the program, thus insuring the welfare and safety of the child while in care.
No child shall be discriminated against because of his/here race, color, sex, age, handicap, or national origin.
Prior to admittance the following items must be completed:
* Completed application.
* Proof of current immunization and completed health records.
* Parents must read the parent handbook and sign the parent agreement.
* Parents must have met with the director for an interview and tour the facility.
* Children enrolled in the 3 or 4 year old program must have a developmental screening prior to entering the program.
* Payment of the first weeks tuition and enrollment fee.
Immunizations recommended by the State Health Department are required before enrollment may take place. For continuing enrollment, any changes in the following areas are required to be updated in the child’s file; address, work and home phone numbers, emergency information, custody information and immunizations. It is the parent/guardian(s) responsibility to maintain all records and keep them current as immunizations occur.
If no openings exist, the child will be placed on the waiting list if requested and contacted when an opening arises.
Discharge Qualifications: We reserve the right to discharge any child;
1. Who continually refuses to follow pre-established safety rules.
2. Whose parents disregard the pre-established payment schedules.
3. When the child or the person responsible for the child continually displays abusive behavior or bad language in the presence of other children.
4. Who continually destructs the property of another child or the property of the center. (Parents will be financially responsible fo their child’s willful destruction of property owned by Tender Loving Care Early Learning Center.)
5. Who fails to adjust to routines set by the center.
6. Who continually inflicts physical injury to another child.
7. Whose parents continually fail to pick their child up on time.
Parents wishing to withdraw their child from the center are required to give a minimum two (2) weeks written notice to the director. Parents who fail to provide a two (2) weeks written notice will be responsible for two weeks of tuition. Children who are missing from the center for two (2) weeks without notification, will be considered withdrawn without notice and parents will be billed for two weeks of tuition. Children withdrawn the center must pay the registration fee upon re-enrollment.
Copyright © 2023 Tender Loving Care Early Learning Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Innovative Technology Systems