To ensure the safety of the children upon daily arrivals and departures from the center.
The center opens at 6:00 a.m. and closes at 6:00 p.m. Upon arrival, parents are expected to:
1. Clock his/her child in at the front desk.
2. Escort his/her child to their classroom and wash child’s hands.
3. Ensure that the child is under the supervision of his/her teacher prior to departing from the center.
Children may not enter or exit the building without an adult in attendance.
Parents are expected to clock their child out in the afternoon each day prior removing them from the classroom. Parents are expected to pick their children up by the designated time. Failure of the parents to pick up their children on time may result in their making alternative arrangements for the care of their child. Should a child not be picked up by the designated time, overtime charges will be added to the child’s account. (See Payment Policy.)
For the protection of the children, each child will be released only to his/her parents or other persons authorized on the enrollment form. If your child is to be picked up by anyone other than yourself, the following is required:
1. A signed and dated statement that included the person’s name and parental permission for the child to be released to that person prior to the intended pick up date.
2. A picture identification and signature will be required prior to the child’s departure from the center.
3. No child will be released to anyone who is under 18 years of age.
4. No child will be released to anyone who is suspected to be intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If custody arrangements change, the center director must be notified immediately in writing and provided with copies of the court order. The center has no legal authority to refuse either parent the right to pick up a child unless the director has been provided a copy of the court order.
Any visitor to the child care center must be approved and cleared through the center director and is required to sign in and out on the guest register.
Copyright © 2023 Tender Loving Care Early Learning Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Innovative Technology Systems